Dec 11, 2020 | Cindy MacCormack | 894 views
COVID Level Red - What Does This Mean for Mustangs?
Effective December 14th at 12:01 am, the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health Unit will be moving to “Red – Control” under the Keeping Ontario Safe and Open Framework. This will remain in place until January 11, 2021 at the earliest.
How will this impact Grand River moving forward?Most importantly - existing scheduled home ice times will remain available for those that still want to attend.
- All games scheduled for Dec 14th and beyond are cancelled.
- No scrimmaging will be permitted during ice times, skills & drills only.
- Ice times will be limited to a maximum of 10 players, 2 coaches and a trainer at a time.
- Dressing rooms will not be available.
- A single parent is allowed inside the arena if required.
- Current screening protocols will remain in place.
Additional communications will be coming from your coaches about ice times etc. moving forward.