Sep 23, 2021 | Cindy MacCormack | 326 views
Provincially Mandated - Rules for entrance to Centre Wellington Facilities
Hello Mustangs Families,
Rules for entrance to Centre Wellington facilities have changed to align with the provincial vaccine mandate that comes into effect today, September 22, 2021.
Effective today, all patrons entering a facility are required to be fully vaccinated. All patrons must be fully vaccinated, which includes the 14 day waiting period after a second dose, upon entering a facility.
To enter Centre Wellington facilities, you must:
- Provide proof of vaccination (vaccine receipt)To download your vaccine receipt visit https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/
- Display one government issued identification (i.e. birth certificate, health card, driver's license, etc.)
- Complete the health screening for yourself and your athlete(s) www.centrewellington.ca/screening
The following proof of vaccine exemptions apply:
- Children under the age of 12
- Patrons under the age of 18 who are participating in an organized sport including training, practices, games and competitions (ie. sports leagues, martial arts, swimming)
- Patrons with a valid documented medical exemption
- Face coverings are mandatory at all times inside a facility. (players may remove masks once fully dressed and ready to go on the ice).
- Entrance to the Sportsplex on Pad A and Pad B will be through the main entrance of the facility, facing Belsyde Avenue.
- Entrance to the Elora facility is the primary arena entrance.
Please give yourself lots of time to check in at these entrances as we expect there will be some delays.
If you'd like more information on the changes and rules at our Centre Wellington facilities, including player and dressing rooms information, please reply to this email to request the additional information.
Thank you for your continued patience as we communicate these new provincial regulations and changes to facilities. We acknowledge this is a lot of late breaking information, but this is what we need to abide by to get our players on a sheet of ice and playing hockey. We will communicate any changes as they arise.
Keeping our Mustang families safe and players on the ice is our priority!
Your Mustangs Executive Team